5 Must-See Stops to Make with the Kiddos
You’ve taken time off from work. You’ve booked your stay in Sunriver. Now what? If you’re vacationing with kids, you’ve come to the right place! With ample outdoor adventures and kid-friendly activities, your family is sure to make some incredible memories here in Sunriver. And we’ve made it easy for you to do your pre-trip homework and beat the boredom!
Here is our list of 5 Must-See Stops to Make with the Kiddos during your trip to Sunriver:
- Sunriver Nature Center & Observatory: Get inspired! There is always something new, exciting and fun to experience at the Sunriver Nature Center and Observatory. Visitors can encounter birds of prey during owl “meet and greets,” or learn something fascinating at one of the Cosmic Adventures events.
- High Desert Museum: Discover the natural world and cultural history through artful exhibits, fascinating local animals, engaging programs, and important history. Plan ahead and check out all of the upcoming exhibits scheduled this month at High Desert Museum in Central Oregon!
- Sunriver Stables: Say hi to the horses and watch the wonder of the beautiful Sunriver horses as they graze and gallop across the pasture during the morning and afternoon roundup.
- Live, Laugh, Love Art: Get creative and make a memorable work of art during Open Studio Time! A talented studio tech is on-hand to guide your art project and answer any questions and give artistic tips as you paint, sculpt and create! Family passes are available.
- Alpine Entertainment: Alpine Entertainment offers some of The Village at Sunriver’s best family entertainment with indoor and outdoor activities for non-stop family fun! Activities include the Alpine Express Trackless Train, bounce houses, bumper cars, ice skating, mini golf, a power jump, and rock wall!