Sunriver and Central Oregon are loaded with fantastic events all year long. Click on the one of the items below to get some details on events that you might be interested in.
A 5K fun run beginning at 9am and an array of games, activities and family fun with proceeds benefiting the Relay for Life.
Get the family together and play life size Foosball, then head over to the bounce houses and jump to your hearts content. If you still have energy to spare try your hand at batters up, shooting star or soccer rush. Enter the bubble gum chewing contest and see who can blow the biggest bubble!
Don’t miss this total solar eclipse on Monday, August 21, 2017.
The path of totality will pass just outside of Bend.
This eclipse will be the first with a path totality crossing the USA’s Pacific coast and Atlantic coast since 1918.
It’s also the first totality that makes landfall exclusively within the United States, making it the first such eclipse since the country’s independence in 1776.
View 115 nationally acclaimed, hand-picked, visual artists along the banks of the Deschutes River.
Ranked 10th in the nation for Fine Art Fairs, art lovers and collectors will enjoy the juried fine art and crafts.
Friday – Saturday; 10 am to 6 pm
Sunday; 10 am to 4pm
Photo courtesy of Art In The High Desert
Visit High Desert Museum from January 28 thru September 4, 2017 .
Commemorating the 75th Anniversary of the United State’s entry into World War II, the exhibition explores contributions from the High Desert to the war effort and the war’s effect on the region.
The exhibit reveals the wartime activities that took place in the High Desert, including some of the most celebrated and tragic chapters in our country’s history.
Visit High Desert Museum
Photo courtesy of The Oregon Encyclopedia.
Take flight on the experience of a lifetime as you fly over beautiful Sunriver and near Mt. Bachelor.
Warbird plane rides are “History in Motion”, take off from Sunriver airport in the open cockpit of a PT-17 Stearman or inside the T-6 Texan … both WW II trainer planes.
Call 541-460-5067 to reserve a flight!
The Little Woody Barrel-Aged Beer, Cider & Whiskey Festival celebrates barrel-aged beers and ciders from across the Northwest during the 8th annual festival.
Come taste the velvety, deep, and intense flavors and enjoy the intimacy of small batch brewing from 25 local and regional brewers.
The first 400 attendees dressed as a gnome will receive a limited edition gnome goblets!
Saturday, September 2nd:
Boxcar String Band Double Set 6:30pm
Enjoy a movie with family and friends in the beautiful outdoors of the High Desert!
September 3 … Rogue One, A Star Wars Story
Starting at 6:30 pm with concession stands, an inflatable bouncy house, and entertainment for the whole family! Be sure to bring low-profile chairs and blankets! Movies will start at Dusk.
Check the location of the movie, and join us either at The SHARC or The Village at Sunriver. Call the Hotline at 541-585-3333 for more information.
Enjoy wines from across Oregon as well as chocolate and cheeses during this two-day event!
Enjoy Live Music, Classes, Door Prizes & More!
2016 Participating Wineries:
Sweet Cheeks Winery
J Scott Cellars
Va Piano Vineyards
Copper Belt Wines
Methven Family Vineyards
Wooden Shoe Vineyard
Colene Clemons Vineyards
Macindoe Family Cellars
Campbell Lane Winery
Scott Paul and Wildstock Wines
Whole Foods Exclusive Specialty Wines
Willamette Valley Cheese Company
Whole Foods Exclusive Specialty Cheeses
American Monster Noodle
The Curry Shack
Let’s Wine About It
Inspired Leaf Teas
Weaver’s Wine Creations
Enjoy a community gathering at the Bend Fall Festival as we ease in to the Fall.
Visit downtown Bend and enjoy the following:
Fine Artist Promenade
COVA Kids Zone
Conscious Living Showcase
Live Concerts on 2 stages
Family Fun Street
Gourmet Food and Wine
Our goal at Bennington Properties is to make your time in Sunriver as worry free as possible and to keep your whole family safe. For a home on our program to qualify to be a Family Loving Vacation Rental™, it must have the following:
- At least one quality pack-n-play
- At least two kids stools available, one in the kitchen and one in a bathroom
- At least one quality high chair
- If the home has stairs, a baby gate that fits at the top and bottom of your stairs.
- A bowl of outlet covers available for parent use
- A set of at least 2 night lights
- A set of plastic kids cups and dishware
- First aid kit
- A large family game such as ping-pong, foosball, air hockey, pool table, or cornhole
Upon Request (available for all Bennington guests):
– Additional pack-n-plays, high chairs, and baby gates
– DVD Movies (wide selection of new and old, including large children's section)
– Floor futons for the older kids in the family (or the young at heart)
– Camp Bennington Ranger Guides
– Toy Chest
– Ice cream, juice and soft drinks at our office
– Reimburse 100% tennis/pickle ball court passes
– 50% SHARC reimbursement from Memorial Weekend to Labor Day weekend
– Sports Equipment: Basketballs, footballs, soccer balls, volleyballs, tennis rackets & balls, pickle ball rackets & balls, badminton rackets & birdies, snow sleds, cornhole game, and more
– 100% Housekeeping Guarantee
– Vacation You Deserve Guarantee
Select your Sunriver preferences below and receive Newsletters tailored to your special interests.