Sunriver and Central Oregon are loaded with fantastic events all year long. Click on the one of the items below to get some details on events that you might be interested in.
Presenting a charming, upbeat adaptation of the 1911 novel of the same name by Frances Hodgson Burnett.
When orphaned Mary Lennox comes to live at her uncle’s great house on the Yorkshire Moors, she finds it full of secrets. The mansion has nearly one hundred rooms, and her uncle keeps himself locked up.
The gardens surrounding the large property are Mary’s only escape. Then, Mary discovers a secret garden, surrounded by walls and locked with a missing key. One day, with the help of two unexpected companions, she discovers a way in.
Thursday, October 26th – 7:00 PM (doors open at 6:00 PM)
Opening Night Champagne Reception from 6:00 to 6:30 – complimentary champagne and Martinelli’s sparkling cider will be served to celebrate!
Friday, October 27th – 7:00 PM (doors open at 6:00 PM)
Saturday, October 28th – 7:00 PM
We are offering dinner show tickets (limit 50) for this performance – your ticket purchase includes a reserved seat and a sumptuous dinner before the show.
Sunday, October 29th – 3:00 PM (doors open at 2:00 PM)
Refreshments available for purchase at all shows
All performances are presented at:
The Door at Three Rivers in the Sunriver Business Park
56885 Enterprise Dr, Sunriver, OR 97707
Spooktacular fun on Halloween!
Kids of all ages are welcome to enjoy trick or treating with the village merchants and show off their favorite costume during the costume contest where winners will receive frightfully fun prizes. Join us for bounce house fun, a cupcake walk, ghoulish games at our spooky Halloween party.
Free event – Times: 4 to 6 pm
Location – The Village at Sunriver
Join us at the Sunriver Lodge for holiday fun for the entire family.
This year’s event will include:
Live entertainment – Outdoors on the main stage from 4:30-7:30 pm
Tree lighting ceremony starts at 5:30 pm
Pictures with Santa from 6:00-7:30 pm
Bring the family out to the Village at Sunriver to kick off the Holiday Season!
Listen to musical artists, meet Santa Claus, ride the Alpine Express Trackless Train, visit with Elsa and Anna from “Frozen” and celebrate the lighting of the Christmas tree.
This brand new touring production of A Charlie Brown Christmas Live on Stage by Charles M. Schulz features everyone’s favorite Peanuts gang – Linus, Lucy, Snoopy, Sally, and more, all led by the lovable Charlie Brown – as they discover the true meaning of Christmas. When Charlie Brown becomes discouraged by the materialism of the season, Lucy convinces him to direct the neighborhood Christmas play. In typical Charlie Brown fashion, things go awry when he selects a tiny fir tree for the production. It’s up to Linus to save the day and remind everyone of the real message of the holiday.
A Charlie Brown Christmas Live on Stage, Schulz’s timeless story of the spirit of Christmas, showcases the unforgettable music of Vince Guaraldi, performed by a three-piece ensemble on stage, as well as a concert of beloved holiday carols led by the Peanuts characters.
Our goal at Bennington Properties is to make your time in Sunriver as worry free as possible and to keep your whole family safe. For a home on our program to qualify to be a Family Loving Vacation Rental™, it must have the following:
- At least one quality pack-n-play
- At least two kids stools available, one in the kitchen and one in a bathroom
- At least one quality high chair
- If the home has stairs, a baby gate that fits at the top and bottom of your stairs.
- A bowl of outlet covers available for parent use
- A set of at least 2 night lights
- A set of plastic kids cups and dishware
- First aid kit
- A large family game such as ping-pong, foosball, air hockey, pool table, or cornhole
Upon Request (available for all Bennington guests):
– Additional pack-n-plays, high chairs, and baby gates
– DVD Movies (wide selection of new and old, including large children's section)
– Floor futons for the older kids in the family (or the young at heart)
– Camp Bennington Ranger Guides
– Toy Chest
– Ice cream, juice and soft drinks at our office
– Reimburse 100% tennis/pickle ball court passes
– 50% SHARC reimbursement from Memorial Weekend to Labor Day weekend
– Sports Equipment: Basketballs, footballs, soccer balls, volleyballs, tennis rackets & balls, pickle ball rackets & balls, badminton rackets & birdies, snow sleds, cornhole game, and more
– 100% Housekeeping Guarantee
– Vacation You Deserve Guarantee
Select your Sunriver preferences below and receive Newsletters tailored to your special interests.